Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Origin Of Ping Pong

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Jason Elkins and I thank you for looking at my blog. I am interested in how one of today’s most favorite games called Table Tennis otherwise known as Ping Pong came about. Ping Pong is a game that I enjoy playing as well as my friends do too so I would like to discover some details about this fun game like who made it and why it was created. The reason im interested in Ping Pong is because me and all my friends play it when were bored and always gives a source of entertainment. In my blog I will inform you about the origin of Ping Pong, the rules of Ping Pong, and who created it.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/center_for_jewish_history/4710047377/sizes/m/in/photostream/

1 comment:

  1. I never actually was interested in the game of Ping Pong but it does make me laugh when I watch people play it and lose their balls. I don't normally play games that has to do with balls because they are normally too hard for me or I will flinch everytime a ball is near me or lands near me. But i did play it before and it's kind of hard to me.

    ReplyDelete